When it comes to publishing content for marketing purpose, several business owners do so keeping in mind their specific audiences. This helps them to reach out to more and more people that automatically enable them to increase traffic to their sites. However, all of these business owners may not get the result that they are expecting even if they have crafted their content with extra care and attention towards the minutest of details.
- This means that even if you are diligent in your marketing efforts you may not get the number of traffic to your site if you are not serious about your content that you wish to post over social media.
- In addition to that, you must also focus on the fact that you should share your content more than once on social media.
It may sound pretty simple to you buy believe it or not it is not a very easy job to get or buy real Instagram likes if you are not strategic in your social media marketing approach.
In order to double your traffic on social media and thereafter in your website you must promote your new blog post immediately after publishing it. You will be better off if you share it with each of the available social media networkssuch as Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ so that you can garner quite a few extra number of clicks for every share on each of these platforms.
Sharing content more than once
You may wonder at this point whether or not it is alright to share content more than once. However, as is always the case, it is very hard to argue on the final result when most of the people favor the practice of sharing the same content more than once on different social media accounts. Why?
- Well, according to the industry experts, if you share your content more than once on social media channels it can trigger very strong reactions.
- The experts also say that there is another thing worth noticing while sharing a specific link to that post a second time in the following day. It ideally does not double the traffic towards the website.
In fact, according to the law of diminishing returns, it may even reduce during the second round. However and most surprisingly, when you share the content again for a third time,the traffic doubles. This is the combined number of traffic considered for the second and third sets of shares.
You may say that this is a hypothetical example and there is no base on which one can argue with results like that. Well, of course it is true but the simple fact is that the more often you share your content, the more likely it is that you will get an increased number of clicks.
Now the big question! Is this type of thing really is ok?
- Well, the simple answer to it is that, nobody really cares for it and most of the people do not even notice that the link is shared twice.
- However, if they do what is the worst thing can happen really? The most significant aspect of marketing that people often forget is that no one really notices everything that the marketers do.
This is because the social media followers are not like those RSS subscribers who will read and see every post minutely.
In fact, it is for this reason the experts say that sharing a link more than once is probably an essential part of modern social media marketing.
- They say that it will provide the audience with the real value that you promised them.
- On the other hand, they say that if you do not share the links a couple of times they may be deprived from seeing one or any of your updates.
However, you should keep in mind that you do not become a spammer while you share your content, especially when you do so multiple times.
Sharing your content too much may make you look like one and if complaints start pouring in then there is high chance that these are valid.
Often users install specific plug in to share the old blog posts at random sometime even once every single hour. This is too much and if you follow suite, you will be considered a spammer.
- This strategy may lead to a couple of additional clicks but that will be for the short term.
- If you share your content too muchpeople will eventually ignore your blogs and tweets and may even un-follow you altogether.
Therefore, you should know the best ways in which you can share your content more than once. There are a few ground rules to follow such as:
- Take your users into consideration as your social feed is solely for them and not for you
- Make sure that you do not become a spammer
- Create a smart schedule
- Avoid a crowded one
- Consider your own habits
- Consider how well to use social media
- Know where the spam line lies for you and never cross it
- Do not do anything that you or your followers will not like
- Know how to deal with another user when you see your strategy is being followed identically and
- Always provide value to your customers.
Promoting your content more than once can actually be a good thingas long as you do it to provide value to your customers or the targeted audience.
Therefore, make sure that you follow to these simple ground rules so that you are able to develop a great social promotion strategy and schedule for your business and content,which will literally doubles the number of traffic to your website.
Know how to develop a sharing schedule to share your content more than once and try to find out the answers to questions like how often can you share it on each network, the acceptable limits, the preferred time of day, the duration of your content to be fresh and shareable and the time to put in between each new social message.
Holly Norris is the owner of a marketing and business development firm. She will tell you the best possible ways in which you can gain more traffic to your site without having to buy real instagram likes.