Dandruff is one of the most irritating things nowadays. This problem becomes even more irritating when you have to face a lot of people out there in your social life. This is because dandruff makes your extra conscious about your personality being judged. It leads to reduced self-confidence. That’s why you should take corrective actions as soon as you identify that you are having this problem. But for getting rid of this issue in the most effective way, one should know about the major causes of dandruff. This is the reason why we are here. We will discuss all the major causes leading to the dandruff issue. We will also suggest you the best shampoo in India for dandruff. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
- Seborrheic dermatitis: People who are suffering from Seborrheic dermatitis usually start having irritating and oily skin and such people are more likely to have the problem of dandruff. Seborrheic dermatitis may affect the areas such as breastbone, back of the ears, the sides of the nose and eyebrows. The skin area affected by this becomes greasy in appearance and also red. Also, yellow or flaky white scales start appearing in the affected area.
- Not brushing your hair enough: Brushing the hair regularly helps in shedding the dead skin of the scalp regularly, which reduces the chances of dandruff also. Thus, if you are not brushing your hair regularly, then probably that is the reason for your irritating dandruff problem.
- Dry skin: If you are having dry skin, then chances are that you will be more prone to the problem of dandruff. Flaky or itchy skin is caused because of the cold winter air combined with the excessively heated rooms. Thus, this kind of flaky skin leads to dandruff. One thing to note here is that the problem of dandruff arising from the dry skin tends to have non-oily and smaller flakes.
- Yeast: Yeast may be another major cause of dandruff. Individuals who are more sensitive to yeast may have more chances of facing the problem of dandruff. Dandruff issue becomes much more serious during winters and becomes less during summer.
- Skincare products: It may be possible that certain skincare products which you use regularly or even once in a week are triggering the itchy, red and scaly scalp. While it may also be possible that you are shampooing your hair excessively which is making your skin too dry that has led to the dandruff issue. Sometimes not shampooing enough may also lead to dandruff as shampooing less may result in build-up of dead skin cells and oil becoming the biggest cause of dandruff.
- Certain skin conditions: Persons who are facing the issue of Eczema, Psoriasis or any other skin disorder are having more chances of suffering with the problem of dandruff as compared to other people. Apart from these skin conditions, persons who are suffering from the Tinea capitis, are more prone to dandruff.
These were some of the major causes of dandruff. Hopefully, there are a number of remedies which can be used at home to eliminate issue of dandruff. Apart from these, there are many shampoo for dandruff in India, which can be used to tackle the problem of dandruff. Among all those, Ketomac shampoo is one of the most trusted shampoo which you can use. In case you find it difficult to use home remedies, you can go for this shampoo.