The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS exam annually to recruit candidates to the post of Specialist Officer in various public sector banks in India. IBPS will soon release the notification for IBPS 2020 Exam at their official website. A job in the banking sector is considered highly prestigious because of the various perks and benefits provided to the employees. Several candidates apply for the IBPS exam every year and the competition remains high. Candidates applying for the upcoming IBPS SO exam are advised to follow proper preparation and strategy hacks for the exam.
They should also ensure that they keep a regular update on the IBPS exam dates by visiting their official website regularly.
Given below are some of the important hacks to solve IBPS SO 2020 exam with better marks.
Hacks to score well in IBPS SO 2020 Exam
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned tips for their IBPS exam preparation:
- Before preparing for the IBPS SO examination, it is very important for the candidate to have a clear picture of IBPS syllabus. A proper division of the entire syllabus will help in building time management of the candidate.
- A candidate should set a comfortable timetable before starting with their preparation. Doing so will help him/her to score well in the examination.
- Candidates must ensure that they read the newspaper daily. Regular reading of the daily newspapers/current affairs is very important as most of the questions in the IBPS SO exam are asked from current affairs.
- Candidates should prepare well for the reasoning section of the IBPS SO question paper as it comprises aptitude tests. The major focus should be given on understanding and practising the concepts on a regular basis which will help them to improve their logical thinking skills.
- There are several mock tests and online quizzes that are available online. Taking up these mock tests on a regular basis will help the candidates in building up their confidence.
Following these above-mentioned tips will help the candidates to practise well for the examination.
IBPS Exam – Apply Online
Candidates who are planning to apply for the IBPS SO exam can refer to the following instructions:
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Open the link “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to process the online registration.
- Enter the basic details asked in the Online Application Form.
- Note your Provisional Registration number sent to the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Re-login to the website using your Registration number and password
- Upload your scanned documents such as photograph, signature, Left Thumb Impression, Hand-written declaration.
- After filling all the details, review the IBPS SO Online application form properly and click on “ SAVE & NEXT”.
- Complete the payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets and provide information as asked on the screen.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details.